Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Rey is very persuasive

I went to the Hyundai dealership in Burlingame today to find that it's really not much of a dealership at all. They only had maybe 20 cars there, and only 1 Tiburon, and it had nearly none of the features I was looking for.

But that didn't stop Rey Pebenito, Putnam Mazda's Internet and Fleet Sales rep. Long story short, I test drove a sweet blue RX-8. It is NICE. Check it out here.

After noticing my obvious pleasure while driving the RX-8, Rey's constant refrain became, "You're driving that car home today!" But I resisted. I can get the car for around $25K for the base model, but they're offering me financing with 12.9% interest due to my past credit "problems" with student loan repayments. I still want to look into the Tiburon, so I've resolved to get up early tomorrow morning and go visit one of the other 3 Hyundai dealers in the area. With the Hyundai, I can get all the cool options (moon roof, leather seats, upgraded stereo with subwoofer, etc.) and it will still only cost around $21K.

What car do you think I should buy? You can vote here. I'll take your voice into consideration. Please add a comment to this blog explaining your vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home