Monday, July 12, 2004

Connected again

Ok - so I've got an internet connection at home again. This time, I'm not "borrowing" my neighbor's.

I've made some changes to the site - I created a memory page for The Mark and Darron Show, from our 18 hours of fame during the Yahoo! IM Live Contest.

Just go to the main page (http://www.prez2012.com) and click on The Mark and Darron Show link. It's still in a rough draft stage, but I've added photos that people sent in during the show as well as some that I took when all the finalists met in Sunnyvale prior to the competition.

If one of the pics you sent in is on the page and you don't want it to be, just email me and I'll remove it immediately - prez@prez2012.com.

Now that I've got internet at home again, I'm hoping to make better use of the blog and to continue to update and improve my page. Also, Mark and I have been adding to the Casual Critics page. We've casually criticized two more restaurants and those reviews will be up in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home