Monday, May 31, 2004

And so it begins...

Tomorrow night, June 1st, between 5 and 8 PST, the competition begins. And hopefully doesn't end. We're prepped for the long haul.

Vote for us, or our opponents should you so desire, here.

Interestingly, I've used the competition as an excuse to buy a new computer. During the test run, I discovered that my laptop ran unusually slowly when on the Internet and using my web cam, so what did I do? Well, I got a new computer naturally. Never mind that I'm saving up to buy a desperately needed new car, or that I have a teacher's salary, or that I'm paying $1100 a month in student loan repayments (damn it, Stanford! why do you keep asking me to "give" to you when I'm not even done paying you back?). I sure am money savvy.

Anyway, tune in. This would be a good place to comment on what you thought/think of our performance, or any ideas you may have. Just click on the word Comments below to post your thoughts. If I start getting a good amount of traffic, I'll put up a message board specifically for the contest.

Also, check in at prez2012.com for the latest updates and info regarding the contest.

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2004 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being No. 1 - you guys are the coolest! I'll be watching tomorrow night - too funny!

 
At 6/02/2004 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i signed up for your little contest just so i can get in on the action and maybe get a free trip to hawaii. is that so wrong? hehe

dude, it's been forever. when i become president, you can be on my cabinet as the token white guy. in the meantime, next time i run into ahnold at the local eatery, i'll tell him you say hello.

tootles, lynnie phan

 
At 6/08/2004 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWWHHHHEEEEEWWW!!!!
WELL I SEE YOU MADE IT TO SECOND PLACE. A NAIL BITTING FINISH. GOOD JOB AND GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!
*** < STAY TRUE TO YOURSELVES...>***

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home