Sunday, June 06, 2004

The real battle begins

So we made it to the final four - what once was 8,000 has now become 8.

I haven't been around a computer for about a day and a half - I've been sick! Add that to the loss of my home wireless internet connection (alas, my neighbors moved!) and I've been tough to get a hold of.

The Mark and Darron Show will be on again tonight, same time, same place - 5 to 8 PST, or 8 to 11 EST. We really need your votes! Come visit

http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/messengerlive/index.php

The question is: whom would you want to hang out in Hawaii with? If you vote for us and we win, you greatly increase your chances of winning a trip to Hawaii - with US! Just imagine, you with us, hanging out at the beach, surfing, snorkeling, tanning, and what not.

If you have a web page, please let us know! We'll put a link to you on our sites! Wish us luck!

5 Comments:

At 6/07/2004 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hero! I just voted for you guys. I hope you win! ;-)

patrick

P.S. I gots a weblog too but I'm about to shut it down, actually, so it probably ain't worth mentioning. Ah, well. Viva The Mark and Darron Show!

 
At 6/08/2004 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL, AS I DOUBT ONE DAY YOU'LL BE PRESIDENT (SORRY), I DO HOWEVER THINK YOU CAN TAKE THIS IM CONTEST!
HERES AN IDEA: HOW ABOUT FOR A CERTAIN TIME PERIOD(5-15 MINUTES?), YOU DO SHOUT OUTS FOR PEOPLE, LIKE REQUESTS. EXAMPLES-- WILDHORSE@YAHOO WANTS TO TELL LINDALOU HE LOVES HER. MAYBE YOULL GET A PROPOSAL REQUEST. OR
JOE BLOW SAYS HI MOM!
I DUNNO, I JUST KEEP THINKING OF IDEAS CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU GUYS WIN. GOOD LUCK!
SASSY

 
At 6/08/2004 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm Katie. I've popped in a couple fo time to your IM live contest and just voted for you two. Good Luck! You do have the personality to keep random strangers entertained-that's for sure. I'm gonna be optimistic (don't wanna jinx anything) and say Have fun in Hawaii. My email is kalistla2002@yahoo.com. Heck, eben if you don't win this'll be a quite a story to tell the kids one day. My only wuestion is who's gonna be rubbing whom down with the suntan lotion?

 
At 6/08/2004 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey! it's kaylen! I just got done making a website for you guys. I'm still modifying it and what not and i have to figure out to put pictures on correctly but i hope you like it. here it is: http://www.geocities.com/clee2257/hawaiiboys
have fun!
- Kaylen.

 
At 6/16/2004 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, guys it's flopsey here. ;) Congratulations on winning!! :) And I'm dyin to know who the lucky person was to join ya in Hawaii....give me a holla when you can. :) And o ya b sure to have fun and drink one for me. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home