Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's over! I'm a winner!


This image is one of the prizes I get for finishing my novel. I also get a nifty certificate.

I feel like dying right now. My wrists are tingly. My whole body is revolting against me as we speak. I must now collapse in bed.

Thank you to you all for your positive thoughts and support.

November is over - I am now the proud owner of a 50,011 word novel. Put another way, that's 101 pages of single spaced, 12 point Times font, with 1 inch borders top and bottom and 1.25 inch borders left and right. Actually, I'm too tired to be proud right now. I'll toot my own horn tomorrow.

Also, happy birthday, Shari!

4 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 7:19 AM , Blogger Mark said...

Nice job, man. You must have had some time to celebrate if your wrists are tingly and you are talking about tooting your own horn.

Ewww graphic much? A much too much.

 
At 12/02/2005 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you remembered!!! :)

Love, Big Sis

 
At 12/02/2005 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT . . . YOU DID IT . . . Just like the Little Engine That Could who kept on saying "I think I can, I think I can" - I am so proud of you! Here you are turning 30 and I'm bringing up one of the books I read to you when you were just a little boy - sorry, I'm a sentimental fool!

 
At 12/03/2005 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what is it about?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home