Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Call for ideas

What's my novel about?

Imagine:

A public school teacher, very dedicated, very hard working, in a school much like mine (ok, so yeah, a lot of it is fairly autobiographical), but after 5 years of trying to work miracles within a system that suppresses much innovation and generally sets up students for failure, he's had enough, and decides to take things into his own hands.

Interpret that as you will.

So ok - quick. Give me some ideas for my novel, if you can. Thoughts, plot suggestions, what you'd like to read about, etc.

I'm up to about 5,000 words. Which means I'm very behind, but 10% of the way there!

2 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what's going on? Where are your faithful readers? Why has no one come forward with a brilliant plot? Could it be they have turned to Manasse's blogs for entertainment? Can't someone out there come to Darron's rescue?

 
At 11/09/2005 11:07 PM , Blogger Mark said...

Considering my blog is more entertaining...that could very well be the case.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home