Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mr. Evans Goes to Sacramento


You may recall that back in January I declared the theme of this year "My Year in Politics." I was determined that this year I would begin to take real, substantive steps towards a career change to politics. Consequently, I rang in the new year and celebrated the theme by throwing up in D.C. From that glorious but humble beginning, I proceeded to do almost nothing with regard to the theme other than subscribing to the Sequoia High School District's school board email list where I receive the board meeting agendas and minutes and think about attending.

But, thanks to proddings from Pam and a fortuitous connection, I took a trip to Sacramento on Wednesday and Thursday of this week to get the inside scoop on California politics. More details later, but I did spend some time this morning getting the pictures up. You can see them all by clicking here. A big thanks to Brandon of the Capitol museum staff for taking the pics and getting me into places most people don't get to go!

4 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 2:13 PM , Blogger Mark said...

I think you need MORE pictures of just you.

 
At 6/24/2006 7:51 PM , Blogger prez said...

People, people... come on... there's enough of me to go around.

 
At 6/25/2006 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Pam, maybe you have pushed him off his spot and have started him down the road to his dreams.

 
At 6/25/2006 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look right at home on the floor of the Assembly! I think it's time Mark started working on your campaign speeches. Realize your dreams while you are still young enough to make them happen. Don't ever forget - the brush is in your hand, the picture is yours to finish!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home