Friday, June 02, 2006

FedUp with FedEx

Shipping is not cheap.

Maybe it's because FedEx spends money on paying drivers to deliver packages to my door at times when no normal person would be home.

The aforementioned driver places the door tag on my screen, advising me that they've made a first "attempt" at delivering my package to me. Of course, they made the attempt at 1:30 in the afternoon on a Thursday. Why would I possibly be home at 1:30 in the afternoon on a Thursday?

So then FedEx has to pay somebody to take my package off the truck and back into the storage facility, where it awaits a second delivery "attempt" the next day, where again they pay someone to put my package back on the truck and pay the driver to drive to my house at the same ridiculous time the next day and -- big surprise -- I'm not home again.

2 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have time to post this blog but still no pictures?

 
At 6/03/2006 8:20 AM , Blogger Mark said...

You can have things delivered to your work, sweetie pie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home