Friday, August 12, 2005

Live from San Diego

Originally posted 8/12, and now revised on 8/16:

Ok, so I went to San Diego last weekend. Out of 3 audio blogs, only this one survived. The second one was from the Del Mar race track where, for the first time, I bet on horses and lost - EVERY SINGLE RACE. The third was from a bar called The Bitter End where it was really, really loud and I had a long island iced tea running through my veins. Alas, those two audio blogs are lost to history because the pound key was not hit at the very end, and the first, the one you can click on below, is almost impossible to understand after the first minute or so. But, for posterity's sake, I'll leave it up. Please excuse the profanity-laden outbursts of my friends!

this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your "audio" blog was pretty much inaudible!

 
At 8/19/2005 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that Darron has the only audible section out of all of us?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home