Monday, February 26, 2007

I've still got it


I'm awake, and have been, all night, working on the latest issue of the school newspaper, listening to the rain tap-tap-tapping on my roof while my fingers tap-tap-tap on the keyboard.

It reminds me of college, when I'd wait till the last 24 hours to write a 15 page paper and somehow, some way, I'd get it done. With a decent grade, no less. To stay awake, I'd down cans of Mountain Dew and eat ground coffee by the spoonful.

And here I am now, similar situation, though with a self-imposed deadline to get the paper done, sans soda or coffee.

This is why, some nights, I fall asleep early, on the couch or the floor, and sleep through everything all the way till morning. It's because I have to save up on sleep for nights like this.

So here it is. As before, if it doesn't just automatically load, try right clicking and downloading the linked file or go to http://www.prez2012.com/garfieldspace and download it from there. I saved it in a different PDF format than the previous times, so if you have problems with it, let me know!

3 Comments:

At 2/26/2007 1:22 PM , Blogger Mark said...

How does the picture tie into the blog?

 
At 2/26/2007 1:49 PM , Blogger FFB4MD said...

Clearly, the guy on the right has been eating coffee grinds too.

 
At 3/01/2007 5:43 AM , Blogger prez said...

That picture is from New Year's Day, 2006, in Washington, D.C. After staying awake all night, it seemed appropriately surreal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home