Saturday, October 30, 2004

So I wanna write a novel

November is National Novel Writing Month. The idea is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days (!).

So, naturally, I've decided to do it. What a way to close the second to last month of the year - with writing a novel.

You can read it, as it progresses, here.

Check it out. Starting Monday, November 1st, through the end of November. I can't guarantee quality, or even cogency. In fact, I really shouldn't guarantee anything. Just check it out.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2004 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you're off to a good start, although I would change the words "popped out of his mom" to something more appropriate like "emerged from the warmth of his mother's womb." I'll be checking in daily to see how the novel is progressing! If you experience writer's block, look to Mark for ideas as he is extremely creative!

Beaumont Belle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home