Sunday, October 17, 2004

Going blind

I went on a very fun double blind date on Friday. I've never done that before, but of course, this being my year and all, I'm trying a lot of new things. I'd write about it, the date that is, except the ladies might read it and that would ruin any mystery.

Back when 2004 was just a babe, Mark and I made a pact that this would be our year. History may very well judge it that way.

Because of this pact, I've taken more initiative to do things than I normally have, resulting in the following: I spent 2 weeks traveling around Guatemala, I bought a new computer with a DVD burner and finally made a class video yearbook like I've wanted to for 4 years, I became the co-best IMer in the entire nation and had my 1,080 minutes of fame, I spent a week in Maui, I took a lesson in how to drive stick so I could buy a new car with a manual transmission, I improved my Spanish skills by finally taking a class like I've been talking about for 6 years, and I'm learning how to play the guitar... to name a few.

I wanted to record a few of those things while they were still fresh in my mind.

2 Comments:

At 10/22/2004 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blind date, huh? Everyone knows how those go... So I wanna hear some more! Any follow-up dates? Or just updates?

 
At 10/22/2004 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A double blind date - let's have details! Where did you go, what did the four of you do, and did Mark behave himself? Don't keep me waiting!

Beaumont Belle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home