Saturday, October 14, 2006

Densa

What do you call it when you show up at the local library for Mensa testing, to see if you qualify for membership in the elite club of rather intelligent people, and nobody's there because you got the date wrong and you're a week early?

Funny? Sad? Ironic?

So here I am, trying to qualify for Mensa to prove to myself that I am still an intelligent person (having to remind 5th graders to start sentences with capital letters, showing a kid for the hundredth time the difference between a capital P and a lowercase p, and asking them "How do you spell 'I'?" because they spelled it "A" again can, over many years, cause you to question your own sanity and abilities), and I show up on entirely the wrong day.

5 Comments:

At 10/14/2006 8:33 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

It seems like something an overscheduled, very busy person would do. The remedy? I recommend you spend Saturday morning at home watching Mr. Meaty and eating Rice Krispies (cric crac croc!)

 
At 10/15/2006 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happens here in AZ OFTEN!!! I agree with nanodudek on the "something an overscheduled, very busy person would do" That is so our family too!! :)
Big Sis

 
At 10/15/2006 4:19 PM , Blogger FFB4MD said...

At least you showed up a week early, not a week late. Hi Big Sis! =)

 
At 10/15/2006 6:07 PM , Blogger Mark said...

Well if "A day late and a dollar short" where to ring true...I believe Darron just made $7 somehow.

And where is my credit for "Densa"...you plagiarist...you think you can just "borrow" my shit for free? GUESS AGAIN...give me the $7 you made.

 
At 10/16/2006 7:06 PM , Blogger prez said...

Okay, Mark... Okay.

You win a silver.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home