Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome to CCPA


I've been at my new school for four and a half weeks now.

My expectations for behavior and respect have, shall we say, clashed a bit with some of my more difficult students.

7th graders, clever as they are, don't sit there and take it like 5th graders might. Instead, the more devious ones rally together and come up with plans.

Wednesday, for example, three of my often-in-trouble boys decided to spread a rumor that I have been ogling one of my female students.

Friday, my car was vandalized. Yes, again. Almost exactly one year later, in fact. This time, the driver's side door and window. All scratched up, nice and deep.

Fantastic.

5 Comments:

At 9/17/2007 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, that is why I work with children under the age of 5, they don't wreck your car unless you let them in with formula or crackers, they don't rally together and start rumors about you, etc.....however, when you are President of an HOA, its a different story...... :) Sorry to hear your new job is off to such a rough start, its got to get better soon!
Love,
Big Sis
(down 20 lbs WOO HOO)

 
At 9/18/2007 10:22 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

Gah, that really sucks! If it any consolation, our car has been vandalized twice in one year here in Canada. Probably by junkies on both occasions.
For some strange reason I would have expected the girls to start a rumor about you, not boys. Anyway, at least they didn't start a rumor about you toe tapping in the bathroom.
Keep it up, we're glad there are teachers like you!

 
At 9/19/2007 7:48 AM , Blogger Mark said...

That is terrible. Sorry to hear that...what's your plan o' action?

 
At 9/19/2007 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if one of those who did that will only brag about it, and it will get around.Lets hope you can find out WHO. Then you can have a plan of action.

 
At 7/08/2008 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MISTER! ITS CRISTIAN. I know what happend but now that im here to comment,that sucks!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home