Monday, May 07, 2007

GarfieldSpace, Issue 5 and other news


Hot off the presses, it's GarfieldSpace Issue 5 - you can get it directly here or right click and save the file from the http://www.prez2012.com/garfieldspace directory.

So you can read that for Garfield news. It's a whopping 13 pages. This'll be a good test, Dad, of your new DSL capabilities.

As for me, well, the job search isn't going too well. There are very few jobs available in Orange County, due mainly, I think, to declining enrollment.

In just about any other profession I can think of, if you're in charge of an organization and you can find somebody better than the person you've got, you can get rid of that person and swap them out for the better one. But in teaching, that's not the case. All the young and inexperienced teachers and all the old and burned out teachers can sleep soundly tonight because there's no way I can have their job. They are well protected.

But I'm confident that some opportunity will open up. I have a couple of applications out and a couple of other leads, so we'll see.

In the meantime, I'm off to bed!

3 Comments:

At 5/07/2007 6:42 AM , Blogger Mark said...

There's a huge Latino population in San Diego.

 
At 5/07/2007 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, DSL is great and sooo much faster. Now I can read Garfield Space.The kids did a great job on the paper.

 
At 5/07/2007 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about the large Latino population in the Inland Empire!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home